The North Face
darkest-spruce heather tri-climat jacket - outer shell onlyBe the first to review this product
- The North Face Men's Thermoball Triclimate Jacket is ideal for rapidly changing conditions or people who can't seem to make up their minds when it comes to how cold they are.
- The outer jacket is a waterproof, seam-sealed DryVent™ shell that maintains breathability and allows you to stay active and comfortable.
- Pit-zips provide a rapid escape for excess heat and the media compatible pocket makes it easy to ignore anyone telling a boring story on the ski lift.
- When the temps drop, the inner jacket can be zipped in, giving you the ultimate in warm weatherproof protection. (Inner Jacket Not Included)
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2.5L shell.
- Zip-in compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face.
- Attached, fully adjustable hood.
- Pit zip venting.
- Exposed, center front zip.
- Concealed secure zip chest and hand pockets.
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs.
- Hem cinch-cord.
- Media compatible.
- Raised high-definition logos.
- Heathered fabric in select colorways.
- Features: Insulated (NOT Included), Hood, Zip-In Compatible, Waterproof, Adjustable Cuffs.
- Back Length: 29 in.
- Hood Type: Fixed, Helmet Compatible.
- Moderate Breathability.
- 2 Exterior Pockets
- Fit Type: Relaxed Fit.
Outer-Shell only. ThermoBall Insulated Zip-in Interior Not included. Price has been adjusted accordingly.
Ships in 1 - 3 days
- Shipping starts at $5.99
Your cart is currently empty