Modus Vivendi Blue Minoan Skirt
🔥 Just 0 Left in Stock!
- Modus Vivendi gets inspired by the Minoan civilization (Crete, Greece 3650 BC ~ 1400 BC) to create this unique underwear with references to ancient Greek clothing presented in the Minoan Palace's frescoes.
- The Modus Vivendi Minoan Skirt combines three of the predominant colours of the maritime civilisation's art (ochre, red and cobalt blue)
- The waistband design represents the Aegean Sea.
- The Modus Vivendi logo is carved on a metal tag on the top side.
- Original, referential and handcrafted with utmost care!
- 95% Cotton, 5% Full Elastane
- Washing machine: 40 °C.
- Made in Greece
95% Cotton, 5% Full Elastane
Individual brands may fit differently, so we recommend always reviewing the size chart before placing your final order!
Shipping & Returns:
In-Stock Ready to Ship
- Shipping starts at $3.99