Do you have a passion for undies? We're always interested in relevant, engaging and unique content from contributors. If you'd like to write for CheapUndies, please read the information on this page carefully before submitting your article idea.
Did you know articles that are selected for publication will be paid between
via PayPal. You must have a PayPal account to be paid.
- We don't accept content that's previously been published elsewhere, or that will be published elsewhere. All submissions are also checked for plagiarism.
- We don't accept content that simply serves to link to you (or your client's) website. If in doubt, we'll add a "nofollow" to external links from submitted articles
- Most accepted articles are in the 700-1,000 words range. We may accept exceptional articles shorter or longer than this.
- Your article should be well-organized, written in short paragraphs and include lists and bullet points where it makes sense. Feel free to include graphics to illustrate your points.
- The article must be intriguing, entertaining or educational and leave the reader saying “I must share this”.
- We are pretty out-there so there are not many things we don't allow.
How to Submit Articles
- Fill out the form on the right or bottom of this page
- Send us the first paragraph of your article, and an outline of the rest.
- In a sentence or two, explain the angle of your piece - why will it engage with our readers?
- All submitted content should be in a "web format". This means skimmable sub-headings, easily digestible paragraphs and bullet lists where appropriate. Articles should cover one clear subject or narrative.
- We're a non-religious, non-partisan website. Our content does not mention politics or religion unless it's objective information relevant to the article. If in doubt, check or avoid.
Use the form below to submit your article for review. Please only submit one article submission at a time.